Full Length Original Research Paper
Trends and periodicities in observed temperature, precipitation and runoff in a desert catchment: case study for the Shiyang River Basin in Northwestern China
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Water and Environment Journal © 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 86–98, March 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J., Chen, L., He, J., Zhang, Y., Li, X. and Edmunds, W. M. (2013), Trends and periodicities in observed temperature, precipitation and runoff in a desert catchment: case study for the Shiyang River Basin in Northwestern China. Water and Environment Journal, 27: 86–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-6593.2012.00329.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421306
- Keygrant Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 310005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!