I am deeply grateful to Christian Barry, Allen Buchanan, David Lefkowitz, Larry May, Ron McClamrock, David Mellow, and Derek Parfit for penetrating comments on an earlier draft of this essay, and to Thomas Hurka for illuminating discussion.
Just Cause for War
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Ethics & International Affairs
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 1–21, December 2005
How to Cite
McMahan, J. (2005), Just Cause for War. Ethics & International Affairs, 19: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7093.2005.tb00551.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!