I am deeply grateful to Christian Barry, Allen Buchanan, David Lefkowitz, Larry May, Ron McClamrock, David Mellow, and Derek Parfit for penetrating comments on an earlier draft of this essay, and to Thomas Hurka for illuminating discussion.
Just Cause for War
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Ethics & International Affairs
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 1–21, December 2005
How to Cite
McMahan, J. (2005), Just Cause for War. Ethics & International Affairs, 19: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7093.2005.tb00551.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!