*This paper is based on work that was part of an Economic and Social Research Council (UK)–funded project on Non-Governmental Public Action and on an earlier working paper on the issue. Maureen Mackintosh, Sudip Chaudhuri, and Phares Mujinja have kindly made invaluable contributions to the earlier versions, and in particular to the articulation of common interests. The paper also benefits from the kind editorial assistance of this journal. A draft of this article was presented at the 2009 International Studies Association conference in New York.
Common Health Policy Interests and the Shaping of Global Pharmaceutical Policies
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
Ethics & International Affairs
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 395–414, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Koivusalo, M. (2010), Common Health Policy Interests and the Shaping of Global Pharmaceutical Policies. Ethics & International Affairs, 24: 395–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7093.2010.00278.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!