For their comments on previous versions of this paper we thank Brian Gran, Karl Monsma, Neal Slone, Daniel Strouthes, and the reviewers of the International Migration Review.
Legal Adaptation Among Vietanmese Refugees in the United States: How International Migrants Litigate Civil Grievances During the Resettlement Process1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 420–448, June 2001
How to Cite
Hein, J. and Beger, R. R. (2001), Legal Adaptation Among Vietanmese Refugees in the United States: How International Migrants Litigate Civil Grievances During the Resettlement Process. International Migration Review, 35: 420–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00024.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!