I thank Kevin McHugh, Cecilia Menjivar, Thomas Boswell, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions, and Barbara Trapido -Lurie (cartographer) for drafting the figures that appear in this paper.
Race and Place in the Adaptation of Mariel Exiles*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 449–471, June 2001
How to Cite
Skop, E. H. (2001), Race and Place in the Adaptation of Mariel Exiles. International Migration Review, 35: 449–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!