I would like to thank the interviewers and the humanitarian entrants, all of whom volunteered their time and energies in allowing this study to be successfully undertaken and completed. I am also indebted to Jacob Oluwoye of the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), and Frances Lovejoy of the University of New South Wales (UNSW) for their advice, comments and support as well as Charmaine Silove, also from UNSW, for her comments and editing the article. Finally, I would also like to extend my gratitude to the three anonymous reviewers for their constructive criticisms and recommendations.
The Economic Adjustment of Recently Arrived Bosnian, Afghan and Iraqi Refugees in Sydney, Australia1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 472–505, June 2001
How to Cite
Waxman, P. (2001), The Economic Adjustment of Recently Arrived Bosnian, Afghan and Iraqi Refugees in Sydney, Australia. International Migration Review, 35: 472–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00026.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!