Direct all correspondence to Zhenchao Qian, Department of Sociology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287–2101. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association, August 6–10, 1999, Chicago, Illinois. Thanks to anonymous reviewers for useful comments on the earlier draft.
Asian American Interracial and Interethnic Marriages: Differences by Education and Nativity1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 557–586, June 2001
How to Cite
Qian, Z., Blair, S. L. and Ruf, S. D. (2001), Asian American Interracial and Interethnic Marriages: Differences by Education and Nativity. International Migration Review, 35: 557–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00029.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!