This study was supported by a grant from the Israel Ministry of Absorption of Immigration. We would like to acknowledge the anonymous reviewers of the International Migration Review for their insightful and constructive comments.
Age at Immigration and Scholastic Achievement in School-Age Children: Is There A Vulnerable Age?1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 587–595, June 2001
How to Cite
Cahan, S., Davis, D. and Staub, R. (2001), Age at Immigration and Scholastic Achievement in School-Age Children: Is There A Vulnerable Age?. International Migration Review, 35: 587–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00030.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!