The survey used for this article was conducted by Markos Ezra for his research towards a Ph.D. dissertation. Financial support for the data collection came from UNFPA. The Institute of Development Research (IDR) of Addis Ababa University gave institutional support, including vehicles, computers and administrative assistance.
Rural Out-migration in the Drought Prone Areas of Ethiopia: A Multilevel Analysis1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 749–771, September 2001
How to Cite
Ezra, M. and Kiros, G.-E. (2001), Rural Out-migration in the Drought Prone Areas of Ethiopia: A Multilevel Analysis. International Migration Review, 35: 749–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00039.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!