We would like to thank the three anonymous reviewers who made helpful comments on this article. This research was supported in part by a grant funded by the National Institute on Aging (1 R03 AG16135-01). Address correspondence to Jacqueline L. Angel, LBJ School of Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin, P.O. Box Y, Austin, TX 78713.
Nativity and Self-Assessed Health among Pre-Retirement Age Hispanics and Non-Hispanic Whites1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 784–803, September 2001
How to Cite
Angel, J. L., Buckley, C. J. and Finch, B. K. (2001), Nativity and Self-Assessed Health among Pre-Retirement Age Hispanics and Non-Hispanic Whites. International Migration Review, 35: 784–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2001.tb00041.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!