We would like to thank the Ford Foundation (via its Beijing Office) for its partial support for the 1995 Shanghai Floating Population Survey. We are especially grateful to Kenneth Roberts and Dorothy Solinger for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper. We have also benefited from the suggestions by the reviewers of IMR, to whom we express our gratitude here.
Rural Migrants in Shanghai: Living Under the Shadow of Socialism1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 520–545, June 2002
How to Cite
Feng, W., Zuo, X. and Ruan, D. (2002), Rural Migrants in Shanghai: Living Under the Shadow of Socialism. International Migration Review, 36: 520–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2002.tb00091.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!