This work was supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (RO1-HD35949 and RO1-HD36249). The authors gratefully acknowledge the programming assistance of Starling G. Pullum and the comments from two anonymous reviewers. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2000 American Sociological Association meetings in Washington, DC. Please address any correspondence to: Reanne Frank, Population Research Center, University of Chicago, 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637; e-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The Other Side of the Paradox: The Risk of Low Birth Weight among Infants of Migrant and Nonmigrant Households within Mexico
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 746–765, September 2002
How to Cite
Frank, R. and Hummer, R. A. (2002), The Other Side of the Paradox: The Risk of Low Birth Weight among Infants of Migrant and Nonmigrant Households within Mexico. International Migration Review, 36: 746–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2002.tb00103.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!