I greatly acknowledge the helpful comments, critiques, and ideas provided by Hans van Amersfoort, Fred Block, Louis DeSipio, Krystyna von Henneberg, Frank Hirtz, Peggy Levitt, Douglas Massey, Seán Ó Riain, Michael Peter Smith, David Wilson, and many others when earlier versions were presented at seminars and at the conference on transnational migration organized by the Social Science Research Council and the British Social and Economic Research Council's Transnational Communities Programme, Oxford University and Princeton University, Princeton, June 30, 2001.
The Economics of Transnational Living1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 666–699, September 2003
How to Cite
Guarnizo, L. E. (2003), The Economics of Transnational Living. International Migration Review, 37: 666–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2003.tb00154.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!