The author gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Ford Foundation and Social Science Research Council. I would like to thank Rebecca Emigh, Vilma Ortiz, Doug Downey, James Ainsworth-Darnell, Vu Pham, Adria Imada, and participants in the UCLA professional writing seminar for their comments and suggestions.
Does Selective Migration Matter? Explaining Ethnic Disparities in Educational Attainment among Immigrants’Children1
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
International Migration Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 841–871, December 2005
How to Cite
Feliciano, C. (2005), Does Selective Migration Matter? Explaining Ethnic Disparities in Educational Attainment among Immigrants’Children. International Migration Review, 39: 841–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2005.tb00291.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!