The author is indebted to Alan Booth and Glenn Firebaugh for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Project approved by the Pennsylvania State University Institutional Review Board, #24909.
Sources of Negative Attitudes toward Immigrants in Europe: A Multi-Level Analysis1
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 53–77, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Rustenbach, E. (2010), Sources of Negative Attitudes toward Immigrants in Europe: A Multi-Level Analysis. International Migration Review, 44: 53–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2009.00798.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!