Many thanks to Ben Rogaly, Spencer Henson, and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier versions of this paper. Thanks also to J.P. Sousa for suggestions on the title.
Pick-Your-Own Labor: Migrant Workers and Flexibility in Canadian Agriculture1
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 404–441, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Preibisch, K. (2010), Pick-Your-Own Labor: Migrant Workers and Flexibility in Canadian Agriculture. International Migration Review, 44: 404–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2010.00811.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!