This work is part of the project Partner Choice and Career, financed by the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Previous versions of this article were presented at the Swedish Economic History Meeting in Uppsala, Sweden, at the seminar of the Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFU), Växjö University, Sweden, at the annual meeting of the Population Association of America, Detroit, MI, and at the Malmö Institute for Studies of Migration, Diversity and Welfare (MiM), Sweden. We are grateful to participants for comments and suggestions.
Cultural Dissimilarity and Intermarriage. A Longitudinal Study of Immigrants in Sweden 1990–2005†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 297–324, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Dribe, M. and Lundh, C. (2011), Cultural Dissimilarity and Intermarriage. A Longitudinal Study of Immigrants in Sweden 1990–2005. International Migration Review, 45: 297–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00849.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!