This research was supported by a Jacob K. Javits Graduate Student Fellowship from the Department of Education, a Dissertation Research Fellowship from the Pacific Rim Research Program and a Dissertation Research Grant by the American Association of Geographers. I thank David Lopez-Carr for his unwavering support and guidance throughout project development and completion. I also thank the two blind reviewers as well as Ron Lee, Hallie Eakin, John Weeks, Gunnar Andersson, Maria-Coleta de Oliveira, and the numerous members of U.C. Berkeley’s Interdisciplinary Immigration Workshop for their numerous valuable comments and suggestions on earlier iterations of this endeavor. Thanks are also due to the LAMP, especially Douglas Massey, Jorge Durand and Karen Pren, for providing unencumbered access to their data. Lastly, I am indebted to the support and assistance provided by Jessica Morse.
Decoupling Migration Effects from Income Effects on Reproduction in Central American Migrant-Sending Households1
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 325–347, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Davis, J. (2011), Decoupling Migration Effects from Income Effects on Reproduction in Central American Migrant-Sending Households. International Migration Review, 45: 325–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00850.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!