The authors are grateful to Lisa Kaida from the Department of Sociology, University of Toronto, for her assistance with the analysis.
Acquisition of Cross-Ethnic Friends by Recent Immigrants in Canada: A Longitudinal Approach1
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 460–488, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Martinovic, B., van Tubergen, F. and Maas, I. (2011), Acquisition of Cross-Ethnic Friends by Recent Immigrants in Canada: A Longitudinal Approach. International Migration Review, 45: 460–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00854.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!