This is a revised version of papers presented at the annual meetings of the Population Association of America, April 15–17, 2010, Dallas, Texas, and the annual meetings of the Canadian Population Society, June 1–3, 2010, Montreal, Quebec. We thank anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft. This research is part of a project funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada. The authors are solely responsible for the results and interpretations presented in the article.
Age-at-Arrival’s Effects on Asian Immigrants’ Socioeconomic Outcomes in Canada and the U.S.1
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 527–561, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S. M. and Edmonston, B. (2011), Age-at-Arrival’s Effects on Asian Immigrants’ Socioeconomic Outcomes in Canada and the U.S.. International Migration Review, 45: 527–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00857.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!