We are grateful to a Department of Sociology, Boston University Morris Fund grant for support for the project, and to Roger Waldinger for comments on an earlier version of the article.
The Making and Transnationalization of an Ethnic Niche: Vietnamese Manicurists1
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 639–674, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Eckstein, S. and Nguyen, T.-N. (2011), The Making and Transnationalization of an Ethnic Niche: Vietnamese Manicurists. International Migration Review, 45: 639–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00861.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!