The author is grateful for the able research assistance provided by Garang Deng and Mohamed Dieng, who were undergraduate students at the time.
The Politics of Home: Dual Citizenship and the African Diaspora1
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 755–783, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Whitaker, B. E. (2011), The Politics of Home: Dual Citizenship and the African Diaspora. International Migration Review, 45: 755–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2011.00867.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!