We thank Luis Felipe Ramos Martínez and Jorge Valencia for guidance with the use of the ENADID data and Nancy D. Mann for her careful editing and suggestions. We acknowledge administrative and computing support from the NICHD-funded University of Colorado Population Center (grant R21 HD51146).
Pathways to El Norte: Origins, Destinations, and Characteristics of Mexican Migrants to the United States1
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 3–36, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Riosmena, F. and Massey, D. S. (2012), Pathways to El Norte: Origins, Destinations, and Characteristics of Mexican Migrants to the United States. International Migration Review, 46: 3–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00879.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!