The authors want to thank to Mikolaj Stanek, Javier Silvestre, Alberto Veira-Ramos and the three anonymous reviewers for their suggestions. An earlier version of this paper was presented on March 2008 at the conference La ENCUESTA NACIONAL DE INMIGRANTES [ENI]: Explotación con perspectivas comparativas nacionales e internacionales, supported by funding from the Ministry of Education of Spain (SEJ2005 ? 02395/SOCI) and the Ministry of Science and Technology of Spain (CSO2008-03616/SOCI). For Dumitru Sandu this study is partially the result of the research within EC 7th Framework Programme The Europeanisation of Everyday Life: Cross-Border Practices and Transnational Identities among EU and Third-Country Citizens (EUCROSS).
Before Crisis: Gender and Economic Outcomes of the Two Largest Immigrant Communities in Spain1
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 221–243, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Bradatan, C. E. and Sandu, D. (2012), Before Crisis: Gender and Economic Outcomes of the Two Largest Immigrant Communities in Spain. International Migration Review, 46: 221–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00885.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!