How does Conflict in Migrants’ Country of Origin Affect Remittance-Sending? Financial Priorities and Transnational Obligations Among Somalis and Pakistanis in Norway
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 283–309, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Carling, J., Erdal, M. B. and Horst, C. (2012), How does Conflict in Migrants’ Country of Origin Affect Remittance-Sending? Financial Priorities and Transnational Obligations Among Somalis and Pakistanis in Norway. International Migration Review, 46: 283–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00888.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!