1This research was supported by grants from Metropolis British Columbia and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. It was made possible through Statistics Canada providing access to the micro-level data through the Research Data Centre program. The data for this study were accessed at the Inter-University Research Data Centre at the University of British Columbia, with the kind support of Lee Grenon and Cheryl Chunling Fu. We would like to thank Irene Bloemraad, Rich Carpiano, Barry Edmonston, Sylvia Fuller, Tomás Jiménez, Karen Kobayashi, Mark Leach, Sharon Lee, and Gerry Veenstra for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper. All mistakes remain the responsibility of the authors.
In and Out of the Ethnic Economy: A Longitudinal Analysis of Ethnic Networks and Pathways to Economic Success across Immigrant Categories1
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 310–361, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Roth, W. D., Seidel, M.-D. L., Ma, D. and Lo, E. (2012), In and Out of the Ethnic Economy: A Longitudinal Analysis of Ethnic Networks and Pathways to Economic Success across Immigrant Categories. International Migration Review, 46: 310–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00889.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!