April 13, 2011, Financial support from Volkswagen Foundation for the IZA project on “The Economics and Persistence of Migrant Ethnicity” is gratefully acknowledged. We wish to thank an anonymous referee, conference participants of the Society of Labor Economics and the European Society for Population Economics including Gustav Feichtinger, Jennifer Hunt, and the IZAVolkswagen Ethnicity Research Team for valuable comments on earlier drafts.
The Dynamics of Repeat Migration: A Markov Chain Analysis1
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 362–388, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Constant, A. F. and Zimmermann, K. F. (2012), The Dynamics of Repeat Migration: A Markov Chain Analysis. International Migration Review, 46: 362–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00890.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!