I wish to thank the Woodrow Wilson Fellowship Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation for support through their Pre-Tenure Career Enhancement Fellowship. I also thank Samantha Friedman for providing valuable guidance during the fellowship period, and Robert Mare for giving me the idea for this paper when I was in graduate school several years ago. Finally, I acknowledge the contributions of Joya Misra, Donald Tomaskovic-Devey, and three anonymous reviewers who provided valuable insight into the preparation of this article.
Spurred to Action or Retreat? The Effects of Reception Contexts on Naturalization Decisions in Los Angeles1
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 483–516, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Cort, D. A. (2012), Spurred to Action or Retreat? The Effects of Reception Contexts on Naturalization Decisions in Los Angeles. International Migration Review, 46: 483–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00894.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!