I am indebted to Siew-Ean Khoo, Carolyn Adams and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on a draft of this paper.
Managing International Migration in Australia: Human Rights and the “Last Major Redoubt of Unfettered National Sovereignty”†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York.
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 551–585, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Opeskin, B. (2012), Managing International Migration in Australia: Human Rights and the “Last Major Redoubt of Unfettered National Sovereignty”. International Migration Review, 46: 551–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00897.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!