This article is part of the results of two research projects leaded by the authors, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation: “Ciudadanía e inmigración en los sevicios públicos de bienestar en España” (CSO2009-07556) and “Inmigración y Estado de bienestar en la España autonomica” (SEJ2007-67521/CPOL).
Migration and Citizenship Law in Spain: Path-dependency and Policy Change in a Recent Country of Immigration†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 625–655, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Martín-Pérez, A. and Moreno-Fuentes, F. J. (2012), Migration and Citizenship Law in Spain: Path-dependency and Policy Change in a Recent Country of Immigration. International Migration Review, 46: 625–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-7379.2012.00899.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!