Art, Morality and Ethics: On the (Im)Moral Character of Art Works and Inter-Relations to Artistic Value
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 129–143, March 2006
How to Cite
Kieran, M. (2006), Art, Morality and Ethics: On the (Im)Moral Character of Art Works and Inter-Relations to Artistic Value. Philosophy Compass, 1: 129–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2006.00019.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Philosophy Compass 1 (2006): 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2006.00019.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!