Can Religious Experience Provide Justification for the Belief in God? The Debate in Contemporary Analytic Philosophy
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 640–661, November 2006
How to Cite
Kwan, K.-m. (2006), Can Religious Experience Provide Justification for the Belief in God? The Debate in Contemporary Analytic Philosophy. Philosophy Compass, 1: 640–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2006.00037.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Philosophy Compass 1/6 (2006): 640–661, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2006.00037.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!