Hume's Distinction between Philosophical Anatomy and Painting
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 680–698, September 2007
How to Cite
Abramson, K. (2007), Hume's Distinction between Philosophical Anatomy and Painting. Philosophy Compass, 2: 680–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2007.00096.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Philosophy Compass 2/5 (2007): 680–698, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2007.00096.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!