After Freud: Phantasy and Imagination in the Philosophy of Religion
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 203–221, January 2008
How to Cite
Clack, B. (2008), After Freud: Phantasy and Imagination in the Philosophy of Religion. Philosophy Compass, 3: 203–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2007.00114.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Philosophy Compass 3/1 (2008): 203–221, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2007.00114.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!