Form, Principle, Pattern, or Coherence? Li in Chinese Philosophy
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 401–422, May 2008
How to Cite
Ziporyn, B. (2008), Form, Principle, Pattern, or Coherence? Li in Chinese Philosophy. Philosophy Compass, 3: 401–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00135.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Philosophy Compass 3/3 (2008): 401–422, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00135.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!