Racial Cognition and the Ethics of Implicit Bias
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 522–540, May 2008
How to Cite
Kelly, D. and Roedder, E. (2008), Racial Cognition and the Ethics of Implicit Bias. Philosophy Compass, 3: 522–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00138.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Philosophy Compass 3/3 (2008): 522–540, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00138.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!