Strategic Reliabilism: A Naturalistic Approach to Epistemology
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1049–1065, September 2008
How to Cite
Bishop, M. A. and Trout, J. D. (2008), Strategic Reliabilism: A Naturalistic Approach to Epistemology. Philosophy Compass, 3: 1049–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00161.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Philosophy Compass 3/5 (2008): 1049–1065, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00161.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!