Can Physicalism Be Non-Reductive?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1281–1296, November 2008
How to Cite
Melnyk, A. (2008), Can Physicalism Be Non-Reductive?. Philosophy Compass, 3: 1281–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00184.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Philosophy Compass 3/6 (2008): 1281–1296, 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2008.00184.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!