The Study of Chinese Philosophy in the English Speaking World
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Philosophy Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 168–179, March 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, X. (2011), The Study of Chinese Philosophy in the English Speaking World. Philosophy Compass, 6: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2011.00383.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!