Relevant Logic and the Philosophy of Mathematics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Philosophy Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 481–494, July 2012
How to Cite
Mares, E. (2012), Relevant Logic and the Philosophy of Mathematics. Philosophy Compass, 7: 481–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2012.00496.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!