This project was funded by contract #5880B004 with the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) through a grant from the Centers for Disease Control for the Iowa Capacity Building Disability Prevention Project. The authors wish to thank Roger Chapman, MSW; Diana Cantwell, BSN; and Sharon Cook, RDH, of the IDPH for their assistance in implementing this project.
Rural Youth Disability Prevention Project Survey: Results from 169 Iowa Farm Families
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 170–179, March 1991
How to Cite
Hawk, C., Gay, J. and Donham, K. J. (1991), Rural Youth Disability Prevention Project Survey: Results from 169 Iowa Farm Families. The Journal of Rural Health, 7: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.1991.tb00717.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!