This project was supported by the Rural Policy Research Institute, the North Central Regional Center for Rural Development, the Farm Foundation and Iowa State University. The authors would like to acknowledge helpful contributions by Charles Fluharty, Sam Cordes, Lorraine Garkovich, Carol Volker, Ron Young, the RUPRI Health Delivery Panel, Rural Policy Panel, the Gallup Organization and congressional staff who participated in the survey development.
Selected Comparisons and Implications of a National Rural and Urban Survey on Health Care Access, Demographics, and Policy Issues
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 197–205, June 1996
How to Cite
Edelman, M. A. and Menz, B. L. (1996), Selected Comparisons and Implications of a National Rural and Urban Survey on Health Care Access, Demographics, and Policy Issues. The Journal of Rural Health, 12: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.1996.tb00794.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!