Portions of this article were presented at the 1994 annual meeting of the American Sociological Association in Los Angeles, CA. Original data were collected by the Center for Rural Health and Research of the College of Health and Professional Studies at Georgia Southern University. Funding was received from the Office of Rural Health Policy (PHS grant no. HRA-000040-02). The authors appreciate the suggestions of the anonymous reviewers throughout the review process.
Barriers to Preventive Health Services for Minority Households in the Rural South
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 206–217, June 1996
How to Cite
Strickland, J. and Strickland, D. L. (1996), Barriers to Preventive Health Services for Minority Households in the Rural South. The Journal of Rural Health, 12: 206–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.1996.tb00795.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!