Support for this research was provided by the Florida Rural Health Research Center through a grant from the Office of Rural Health policy, Health Resources and Services Administration (Grant No. CSR-000001). The opinion expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the fundin agency.
The Role of Race and Residence in Determining Stage at Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 99–108, March 1997
How to Cite
Amey, C. H., Miller, M. K. and Albrecht, S. L. (1997), The Role of Race and Residence in Determining Stage at Diagnosis of Breast Cancer. The Journal of Rural Health, 13: 99–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.1997.tb00939.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!