Support for this paper was provided by the Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, PHS Grant No. CSR 000003-03-0. The authors appreciate the assistance of Colleen King and her staff in the Survey Research Center at the Institute for Health Services Research, the time and cooperation of the rural hospital administrative staff members who participated in the telephone surveys, and the secretarial support of lane Raasch.
Rural Radiology: Who is Producing Images and Who is Reading Them?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 136–144, March 1997
How to Cite
Yawn, B., Krein, S., Christianson, J., Hartley, D. and Moscovice, I. (1997), Rural Radiology: Who is Producing Images and Who is Reading Them?. The Journal of Rural Health, 13: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.1997.tb00943.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!