This project was jointly sup-ported, in whole or in part, by federal funds from the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, HRSA, DHHS grant 5 H2A TM 00051, and the National Library of Medicine, Health Applications for the National Information Infrastructure contract N01-LM-6–3538. For further information, contact: Lanis L. Hicks, Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia, School of Medicine, 324 Clark Hall, Columbia, MO 65211; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using Telemedicine to Avoid Transfer of Rural Emergency Department Patients
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 220–228, June 2001
How to Cite
Hicks, L. L., Boles, K. E., Hudson, S. T., Madsen, R. W., Kling, B., Tracy, J., Mitchell, J. A. and Webb, W. (2001), Using Telemedicine to Avoid Transfer of Rural Emergency Department Patients. The Journal of Rural Health, 17: 220–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2001.tb00959.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!