Not Raising a “Bubble Kid”: Farm Parents'Attitudes and Practices Regarding the Employment, Training and Supervision of Their Children
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 57–66, January 2002
How to Cite
Neufeld, S., Wright, S. M. and Gaut, J. (2002), Not Raising a “Bubble Kid”: Farm Parents'Attitudes and Practices Regarding the Employment, Training and Supervision of Their Children. The Journal of Rural Health, 18: 57–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2002.tb00877.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!