S.W.'s research was supported in part by the National Cancer Institute (CA-57030) and the Texas A&M University Center for Environmental and Rural Health to do statistical methodology research and its application to the health sciences.
Urban/Rural Differences in Decision Making and the Use of Advance Directives Among Nursing Home Residents at Admission
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–135, March 2004
How to Cite
Buchanan, R. J., Bolin, J., Wang, S., Zhu, L. and Kim, M. (2004), Urban/Rural Differences in Decision Making and the Use of Advance Directives Among Nursing Home Residents at Admission. The Journal of Rural Health, 20: 131–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2004.tb00019.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!