Funded by a grant from the Summer Research Initiative, Wayne State University College of Nursing.
Self-Treatment of Pain in a Rural Area
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 166–172, March 2004
How to Cite
Vallerand, A. H., Fouladbakhsh, J. M. and Templin, T. (2004), Self-Treatment of Pain in a Rural Area. The Journal of Rural Health, 20: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2004.tb00024.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!