Yuriy Pylypchuk provided research assistance. This investigation was supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, Maryland. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and no official endorsement by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is intended or should be inferred.
Rural-Urban Differences in Employment-Related Health Insurance
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January 2005
How to Cite
Larson, S. L. and Hill, S. C. (2005), Rural-Urban Differences in Employment-Related Health Insurance. The Journal of Rural Health, 21: 21–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2005.tb00058.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!